Brief Job Description
GLG is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join the Survey Team in Gurugram, India. The Survey Associate will join a growing Global Survey Team and will collaborate with the global survey team to serve GLG’s sophisticated client base; which includes top institutional investment firms, top-tier consulting firms, non-profit organizations, and Fortune 1000 companies.
Full Job Description
The Survey Associate will be responsible for accurate and timely online programming and edits of GLG surveys with fast turn-around time, across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. Quality and thoughtful survey programming rely on a Team that considers the most viable and actionable data capture. This will ensure positioning clients to qualify and quantify industry/market trends through commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace analysis.
The Survey Team facilitates the execution of hundreds of surveys per month. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, a keen analytic outlook, excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as, a passion for cutting edge operational execution, following advancements in complex online survey coding and project management.
Working with the Global Survey Team, the Survey Associate will:
- Program, edit and perform QC for online surveys – including survey flow, logic, term points, quotas and grammatical correctness to meet clients’ specific requests
- Review survey design content to ensure they meet GLG’s bar for both quality and compliance
- Establish and build strong working relationships with colleagues within the Global Survey team and the broader GLG team
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism.
For this position, we seek applicants with a bachelor’s degree from top-tier colleges or universities, or equivalent work experience in a related field.
The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Open to consider fresher as well!
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelor's required from engineering, computer application background
- 0-6 year of experience with online survey programming platforms preferably “Decipher”
- Experience/familiarity with complex design, programming and online data deliverables in the market research field a strong plus
- Should be willing to work in night shifts (US Hours) and over the weekend/holidays
- Proven ability to independently work in a rigorous, fast-moving environment
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Manage project timelines in a transparent, up front and proactive capacity; immediately escalating issues that may be obstacles to meeting projected deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize, identify, and solve problems individually
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.