This exciting position will be responsible for executing a best-in-class recruitment strategy and selection approach that reflect our firm culture, values, and success factors. This position will be responsible for elevating the relationship with the business unit managers and requires thoroughly understanding business needs and priorities to translate them into practical recruiting.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Constantly identifying ways to further the teams' strategic offerings and abilities to best meet the ongoing demands of the business
- Manage and a recruit for a portfolio of positions across levels
- Strive for exceptional and best-in-class candidate experience
- Work with HRBPs, to develop strong internal relationships and performance measures
- Work with Talent Acquisition Team, Business Unit Managers and HRBP’s to execute workforce plan with recruitment budget in mind.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 0-2 years’ of relevant recruitment experience, mix of agency and corporate experience, strongly preferred
- Ability to translate business requirements into strategic talent acquisition actions with positive, measurable business impact
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the business needs and strategy and articulate the needs of a position
- A flexible approach and ability to operate in a fast-moving and demanding environment
- High level of attitude awareness, positive energy and hungry for success
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Working knowledge of ATS (Jobvite) a plus
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.