We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated individual with relevant experience with reviewing and processing employee expenses in line with company policy, as well as strong analytical and communication skills.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Review employee expense submissions;
- Interact and communicate with employees, including oversees employees, in a professional manner;
- Process employee expense reimbursements;
- Provide month-end closing files/reporting and expense accrual support for the Accounting team to process;
- Assist in month-end closing and expense accrual process;
- Respond to inquiries from Accounts Payable and management;
- Handling of other projects as assigned from time to time
- Provisioning Travel & Expense Credit cards to new users
- Maintain T&E system information and master data
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
- Previous knowledge of expense related systems (i.e. Concur)
- Self-starter, organized and detail-oriented
- Customer service experience would be an added advantage.
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Prior use of electronic scanning system is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Accounting and expense processes
- Good command on written and oral English communication skills
- Ability to do multi-task, solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLGinsights.com.