The Learning and Development Coordinator is a highly proactive individual who can quickly grasp evolving team priorities and manage logistics to support the day-to-day delivery of high-impact development opportunities to GLG professionals. As part of the Global Diversity & Talent Management team, this individual will work across offices and regions to support the team in fostering a culture of learning and contribute to the growth of our key focus areas.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support the Diversity & Talent team members with logistics related to initiatives centered around leadership and manager development, talent management, organizational design, onboarding, inclusion & diversity, and employee engagement
- Manage training administration including communication, calendaring, and attendance tracking
- Collect vendor invoices and receipts to submit to Finance monthly
- Coordinate with Facilities and local office managers to ensure event catering, room, and technology set up for seamless end-to-end execution
- Assist in maintaining and updating our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Book travel and accommodations for vendors as needed
- Proactively offer ideas for more efficient processes
An ideal candidate will have the following:
Across all our positions, GLG seeks excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism. Specifically, we look for individuals who thrive in new environments and approach their work with precision and a drive to continually improve overall skill-set and performance.
The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- 2 to 3 years of professional or corporate experience
- Demonstrates poise and confidence when under pressure
- Self-driven and persistent; can accomplish tasks with minimal oversight
- Strong project management skillset, nimble, and able to balance multiple and conflicting priorities
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and active listening
- Exceptional organizer with an impeccable attention to detail
- Team player attitude with ability to create excellent working relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
*Please note that this is a 12 month contract role with the option to end at anytime or extend*
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.