Senior Client Solutions Associate – Healthcare Equities
GLG is seeking candidates to join our Asia Client Solutions team in Hong Kong. The role will entail working within our Public Equities team, serving as a specialized Senior Client Solutions Associate for the Healthcare sector. The Senior Associate will be responsible for delivering projects to clients, building relationships with our council members, and working with senior colleagues to maximise GLG’s growth and impact. At GLG you will have the opportunity to progress quickly, while working in a collaborative environment.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Own full accountability and responsibility for a Hong Kong book of business by serving as a thought partner to design and deliver on custom projects – including consultations, trip support, surveys, market studies, and special projects
- Build relationships with investment professionals at leading institutional investors and proactively generate demand for GLG products and services
- Collaborate with sales and client solutions colleagues to achieve account level and team level commercial goals, including development of new and existing GLG client relationships in Hong Kong
Client Service & Membership Management:
- Deliver world-class client service marked by high levels of responsiveness, accuracy, insight, attention to detail, professionalism and serve as an example of excellence in client service to others within GLG
- Enhancing the GLG Healthcare Councils by developing relationships with GLG’s most respected thought leaders and healthcare professionals across Greater China and globally, as well as recruiting new senior executives and experts into GLG Councils through networking and direct outreach
- Partnering with compliance and product teams to create innovative solutions for clients and experts
Compliance & Confidentiality:
- Exercise flawless judgment around GLG’s policies and procedures for protecting the integrity of client engagements
- Clearly communicate to clients and Council Members the integrity and value of GLG’s compliance platform
- Manage key strategic initiatives as requested by GLG leadership
- Work in collaborative interoffice teams to grow and promote client relationships and Council Member engagement
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, or above
- Up to 6 years of work experience in client-facing, account management or analyst roles in industries including: financial services, equity research, consulting, market research, recruiting, other professional services, or start up environment.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and interest in public markets
- Passion for problem-solving in a client servicing role
- Successful track record working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written) and ability to proactively engage senior professionals
- Native or near native fluency in both English and Mandarin is essential for this role.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.