Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Document and contacts management;
* Maintain legal docket; review legal documents and contracts;
* Maintain impeccable organisation of highly confidential business documents/files;
* Compliance process support;
* Support contract negotiation; and
* General office support as needed.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
* Native Mandarin speaker with fluent English
* Bachelor degree
* Fluent in MS office
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
*Experience handling incoming queries (both by email and phone) and interacting with high-level professionals in a manner consistent with high quality membership service.
* Interest in the legal field
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework.
We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.