Responsible for developing and implementing programs to develop and retain high performing talent. This role will report into Director, Talent Development and will lead on the design and deliver of high impact training to leaders and associates across all functions regionally.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Design, develop and implement organization-wide employee and leadership development, and training programs/processes that support GLG's strategic direction and business objectives.
- Design and deploy educational programs that provide a strong foundation in the principles of business management, leadership and business fundamentals necessary to manage assigned responsibilities.
- Manages needs and gap analysis, and the development/revisions of new and existing learning and development programs.
- Ensures that all learning and development programs are aligned with the identified skills required for Associates and leadership to be successful.
- Support efforts around the employee engagement survey process and action planning.
- Oversee the regional cultural programs.
- Partners with HR Business Partners to consolidate and analyze performance, succession planning and employee engagement data to convert into actionable follow-ups.
- Coordinate the facilitation of field training sessions.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
Qualifications & Experience:
- 8 - 10 years of experience in the design and development of skill building and training programs
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience in leading large-scale, strategic change efforts across functional, business and geographic boundaries
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong computer skills. Proficient with MS Outlook, Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel required; Experience with LMS tools a plus
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to lead, facilitate, influence, and organize
- Excellent influence and consulting skills including working with multiple constituents/stakeholders
- Superior ability to communicate professionally, both written and verbally with individuals at all levels of the organization, external contacts, customers and potential customers
- Demonstrated leadership, management and coaching skills required
- Excellent problem solving, analysis and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrates uncompromising level of integrity and code of ethics and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Requires travel for business, estimated 25% of the time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.