The HR Generalist will be supporting India and APAC HR function for GLG and will be based out of Gurugram office. The qualified candidate will be exposed to every aspect of HR management with primary focus on on-boarding, benefits administration, statutory compliance and support the local and international HR Business partnership team. The person should be highly organized and detail oriented individual who enjoys HR administration, and who wants to professionally develop into a more robust generalist role over time.
- Provide support to management and employees, executing on our talent strategy throughout the year;
- Work seamlessly with the HR Manager and the business leaders to plan and drive the design of the optimal organization structure to deliver against that strategy
- Run annual compensation, performance review, talent review and promotion processes for assigned client groups;
- Work together with other HR COEs to provide an effective employee lifecycle management
- Liaise with vendor on local statutory compliances;
- Provide high level of service to employees as it relates to benefits management and other HR queries
- Manage, contribute and partner with HR colleagues on local and/or global projects and strategic initiatives, as required
- Participate in local and/or global projects and initiatives, as required.
Gerson Lehrman Group attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism. For this role, we are also looking for:
- 2-5 years of HR experience with a strong interest in Human Resources/ Organizational Development;
- Bachelor or masters’ degree in related field;
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities;
- Experience and knowledge of various India labour laws and statutory compliance
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills;
- Excellent judgment is required to handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and organization and attention to detail;
- Must be a team player who works well in fast paced environment;
- Respond effectively to management direction and clients' needs;
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
We believe strongly in our purpose- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.