Senior Associates are responsible for driving GLG’s underlying business processes, fulfilling timely client research requests, assisting senior team members with high-level product execution, and facilitating in-person interactions between GLG’s clients and Council Members.
GLG Senior Associate is responsible for:
- Support the client facing team. The Senior Associate will provide project support to the client facing team who manage multiple projects on a day-to-day basis.
- Facilitating educational interactions between GLG Council Members and our clients, enable our clients to make more informed and confident investment decisions. The Senior Associate is tasked with fulfilling time sensitive research requests by analyzing client requests, and building and qualifying primary populations of topic experts. Most GLG client/expert interactions consist of telephone consultations but also may consist of surveys, research travel programs, and in-depth engagements.
- Assist in the programming of live meetings. The Senior Associate is responsible for supporting the client facing team organize and host small group conversations between GLG Council Members and GLG clients and programmed private meetings for GLG Council Members at client offices.
- Enhancing the GLG Councils. Developing relationships with GLG’s most respected thought leaders across sectors, as well as recruiting new senior executives and leading consultants into the GLG Councils through research, networking, and direct outreach.
- Working towards growing GLG client relationships. The Senior Associate will be working towards gaining responsibility of developing relationships with GLG clients, who are primarily leading investment professionals across APAC. This relationship development will stem from in-person client meetings, project execution, and telephone interactions.
- Team-wide collaboration. The Senior Associate is expected to work closely with our Sales and Business Development team and other research professionals to develop customized products for GLG clients.
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism.
- Interest in financial industry
- Bachelor’s degree, or above
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- 2-5years of work experience in client-facing, account management or analyst roles in relevant industries such as banking, business services, market research, consultancies and financial services, etc. plus significant ongoing curiosity about trends and personalities in the project-related sector
- Demonstrated performance and business judgment, in some or all of the following areas:
- Sales, negotiation, or networking with high-end professionals; and/or
- Business development, corporate development, product development,
- Product management
- Ability to identify best match/solution of requests/questions and to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.