Gerson Lehrman Group is seeking a Research Associate to support clients in Beijing. A Research Associate will be responsible for managing and executing primary research deliverables to add value to Gerson Lehrman Group clients based in Beijing. Research Associates help to drive GLG’s business model and develop their segments client base through close coordination with senior members of the research team and working with clients to fulfill their primary research needs.
Research Associates are responsible for driving Gerson Lehrman Group’s underlying business processes, fulfilling timely client research requests, assisting senior team members with high-level product execution, and facilitating in-person interactions between GLG’s clients and Council Members:
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Fulfill time-sensitive research requests for GLG clients
- Exhibit strong business communication and client service skills
- Learn to leverage GLG’s platform and network to match thought leaders with clients, based upon the client’s research objectives
- Collaborate closely with senior team members to program live event content for Asia as well as more broadly distributed virtual event content
- Coordinate with cross-functional and international colleagues to develop product strategies
- Work closely with Business Development colleagues and sector-specialized Managers to deepen existing client relationships
- Effectively interact with financial services clients across the region and manage relationships with senior leaders from the investment community.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a top tier university
- Native Proficiency in Mandarin
- 0 to 3 years relevant industry experience or financial services experience
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities
- Successful track record managing multiple, simultaneous complex tasks and working in team environments
- Attention to detail
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.