We are looking for a Sr. Systems Analyst to work in a professional and fast-paced environment. The Sr. Systems Analyst will serve as the initial point of contact for users' software and hardware support issues and will also work with other members of the IT department for quick and courteous resolutions. This individual must be comfortable working independently, mentoring and training colleagues, and be willing to proactively take on a range of responsibilities.
- Expert knowledge maintaining, configuring, and upgrading computer systems. Performs complex computer repairs and coordinates vendor support for more critical repairs
- Highly proficient working in concert with other members of the IT department to troubleshoot more complex technical problems
- Properly log incidents into the Helpdesk ticketing system and resolve them in a timely manner. Experience with Zendesk is a plus.
- Provide support for custom in-house web applications
- Maintain an accurate inventory list of all IT equipment
- Create and update documentation for current and developed processes
- Assist and train colleagues with technical projects from planning to setup of software/hardware products and other duties as assigned
- Build and maintain positive relationships with GLG Team Members and all internal departments to deliver a high level of service
- Participate in on-call and after-hours support schedules
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, with proven experience interacting with a range of personalities and styles, to establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Intermediate knowledge scripting (Powershell), VBS and Bash are a bonus
- Expert knowledge and experience with troubleshooting and repair of workstations, printers, and other client hardware; Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Win10), Microsoft Office( 2010, O365) and MAC OS X.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with general TCP/IP connectivity issues in a LAN/WAN/VPN/Internet environment
- Entry level experience with software deployment tools (ie. Microsoft Intune) and building packages for deployment is a plus
- Basic SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of security requirements as an administrator.
- Knowledge of spam filtering/white listing/mail flow systems.
- Experience at a geographically diverse mid-sized company working with remote offices and teams
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously and successfully handle multiple disparate tasks
- Must be able to take direction remotely and adhere to standard operating procedures and policies
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- 3-5 years of Office 365 and Acitve Directory experience required
- 3-5 years of broad desktop/laptop support experience required
- 3-5 years IT Customer Service experience required
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Entry-level certifications from CompTIA, Cisco, and Microsoft certifications are a plus
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.