GLG is seeking a Membership Recruiting Manager who will be responsible for providing leadership to a team of Membership Recruiters, a non-traditional inside sales-like role focused on identifying, pitching to, and closing on new expert Council Members. Managers will be responsible for exercising a sales management approach to motivate team members to achieve and exceed monthly targets.
Our Recruiting team is focused on servicing the world’s leading financial investment firms, professional services firms, and corporations with GLG’s expert Council Members on a variety of topics across the globe, every day. Recruiters explain to industry professionals what it means to work with GLG and recruit them into GLG’s professional membership network, the GLG Councils – a base of 7000,000 experts. These experts (Council Members) include business leaders, academics, and foremost subject matter specialists that share their insight to help our clients make better business decisions.
• Drive overall performance of team (8+ Recruiters) to meet or exceed collective performance goals
• Provide ongoing coaching, and effectively receive and provide feedback - both up and down
• Engage in the professional development of team members, and execute strategies to retain top talent
• Prepare and review performance data to monitor and measure the team's productivity, goal achievement and overall effectiveness
• Interface and partner with client services team to drive continuous improvement in quality and speed
• Guide team decision-making around compliance matters
An ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree, along with most of the following:
• 2+ years of high performance as a people manager in inside sales, recruiting, or phone-based environment
• Demonstrated ability to work with, motivate and lead a sales/development/recruiting team
• Results-oriented focus with a passion for coaching and driving team toward meeting and exceeding targets
• Strong collaborator and effective in a cross-functional team environment
• Excel in a metrics-driven, entrepreneurial and challenging environment
Compensation and benefits:
• Base salary + performance-based bonus
• 401k matching
• Health benefit
•Open PTO Policy
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.