GLG seeks a lawyer to join our legal department. This candidate will be highly organized, efficient, proactive, impeccably trustworthy, and resourceful.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- together with other team members, enforce processes to ensure the highest legal and compliance standards are met in all aspects of the business
- draft client and vendor contracts
- team with other legal department lawyers and non-lawyer personnel to ensure timely execution of legal and compliance related tasks
- manage contracts with clients, experts and their institutions, and vendors
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Law degree from a top law school, with demonstrated excellent academic performance
- Admission to the state bar of Texas, California, or New York
- 1-3 years’ experience as a transactional attorney in a business law firm and/or previous professional work experience
- Must be fluent in MS office and comfortable with new technology
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Must have impeccable references
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.