GLG is seeking people, research, and commercial leaders to drive success for its Quantitative Insights product. Directors of Quantitative Insights (QI) lead teams that help clients qualify and quantify industry and market trends through pipeline analyses, commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace investigation.
Additionally, directors enhance and extend GLG’s brand, reputation, and recognition amongst clients in their segment as primary points of contact for their team.
Directors of QI report to vice presidents within the client segment and will be key members of a rapidly growing business unit. Collaboration with internal partners and GLG’s sophisticated client base will be crucial for success. Ideal candidates will be energized by working in a high-energy, fast-paced, start-up-like environment. Successful candidates will be passionate about research design and able to teach and deploy a variety of market research methodologies. Candidates must be commercially motivated with a passion for driving business and growing a team.
- Financial Services: Financial Services (FS) clients require a consultative approach. Candidates interested in this position should expect to regularly engage in conversations about research design and foster methodological innovation in their team
- Professional Services Firms: Professionals Services Firms (PSF) clients require high-level project management capabilities. Candidates interested in this position must be able to lead teams in servicing high-touch, demanding clients with rapid turnarounds
- Pitching, execution, and delivery of customized survey products to GLG’s clients
- Commercial success management through marketing, client interaction, and excellence in project delivery
- Innovation in survey and polling design to expand the team’s delivery capabilities to include a wide variety of quantitative products
- Building relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to increase awareness of, and confidence in, GLG QI’s capabilities (this may involve up to 10% travel)
- Development, implementation, and enforcement of best practices for project execution along with oversight of team member training and growth
- Collaboration with segment Vice President on growth strategy, development, and execution
- Master’s degree or higher. A degree in market research, business, or another form of quantitative research from a top-tier university is preferred
- 7-10+ years of market research, consulting, or similar experience
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating quantitative research methodologies and capabilities to stakeholders and clients
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Experience with the marketing and sales of research products
- Experience leading teams and developing junior members
- Experience collaborating with team members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- A demonstrated understanding of financial markets or professional services a plus
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.Notes:
We believe strongly in our mission - and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.