GLG is looking for an experienced professional for the role of Compliance Operations Associate in our Austin office. The Compliance Operations Associate will be responsible for applying GLG’s industry-leading compliance policies and advancing other compliance-related initiatives. A successful candidate will be highly organized, efficient, proactive, and demonstrate very strong attention to detail.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain organization of business documents/files
- Assist with internal and external reporting and training
- Provide scheduling, filing and administrative support
- Draft client facing emails that provide requested documentation
- Assist with document management and organization
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum
- 1-3 years’ experience in an administrative role or other professional working environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in all MS office applications (intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word (e.g., mail merge, styles, table of references, etc.), Excel (e.g., sorting, data filtering, basic formulas, etc.)
- Ability to handle independently incoming questions (by both email and phone) and interacting with high-level professionals in a manner consistent with a professional service
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.