GLG is seeking an intelligent, resourceful individual with exceptional communication skills. This candidate will be highly organized, efficient and reliable and will be responsible for managing the office needs for our Mumbai office.Key Responsibilities:
- Interact with clients and colleagues in a highly professional manner and manage communication as required;
- Arrange domestic and international travel for both business and personal including flights, hotels, visas, local transportation etc;
- Work with other administration staff across APAC;
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, teleconferencing, videoconferencing and prepare meeting material
- Executive Assistant duties to Country Manager
- Handle work with high confidentiality;
- Consolidate data and prepare monthly reports;
- Ordering office supplies;
- Liaising with building management;
- Assist with office events logistics and provide administrative support;
- Assist with office administration works such as manage expense reports, order office supplies, handle office bill payments etc.;
- Responsible for securing the best contracts from service providers to ensure the smooth running of the office;
- Other adhoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top tier university;
- 5-6 years experiences working in MNC in an administration capacity, as a Executive Assistant or Office Manager;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Only candidates from Mumbai may apply for this role;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to details;
- High level of trustworthiness ;
- Ability to research, digest, analyze and present materials clearly and concisely;
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently on projects (often without a lot of direction).
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Exhibit constant attention to detail
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.glg.it
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.