- GLG is seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Asia Global Servicing team in Dublin covering 3:30 PM -12:00 AM, Dublin Time. Project Support Specialists (PSS) are responsible for coordinating connections between GLG’s clients and selected Council Members, global key opinion leaders and senior industry executives acting in a consultative capacity. To facilitate these engagements, the PSS will work closely with both client-facing GLG Research professionals and GLG’s sophisticated client base, which ranges from project managers at top-tier consulting firms, hedge fund managers to partners at private equity firms and Fortune 1000 companies. As a PSS, you will develop a deep understanding of GLG’s business model and end-client markets as well as acquire incredible client service experience in a dynamic, high-intensity environment. As such, the PSS role can be excellent preparation for future opportunities at GLG. This particular role will entail working in the afternoon between 3:30 PM and 12:00 AM, Dublin Time.
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Are fun to work with
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
GLG Project Support Specialist is responsible for
- Schedule calls between GLG clients and requested Council Members (experts)
- Establish and build strong working relationships with internal Research partners
- Successfully execute related tasks against scheduling request objectives, seeing each project through to completion
- Appreciate the urgency of call coordination and prioritize accordingly in order to provide timely client service
- Coordinate requests with compliance requirements and client-specific preferences
- Provide lead generation support to internal research partners
We seek applicants with an undergraduate degree and/or equivalent experience in client-facing administration within fast-paced atmospheres. Ideal candidates will exhibit a passion for detail and accuracy, along with a strong willingness to learn in an evolving tech-savvy environment. Across all of our positions, we insist upon excellence, integrity, creativity, and a high-level of professionalism. The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Ability to maintain a high quality of work with precision and attention to detail on projects with short turn-around times;
- Demonstrate adaptability in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment;
- Superior phone communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral and written abilities;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Passion for fast-paced learning, especially in a technology-enabled environment;
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships across the full professional spectrum including senior colleagues and extremely senior outside professionals;
- Fluency in English (mandatory) and another language such as Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, German, etc. (desirable)
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
Competitive base salary plus eligibility for, depending on the role, a year-end performance-based discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits programme (including healthcare coverage and a contributory pension plan), generous vacation and holiday schedule, transport back home and dinner allowance.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.